- Dello+ has ‘reimagined’ the healthcare solution to a more positive experience for both the practitioner and the patient, with technology being the indispensable glue. The Dello+ For Doctors app is an outcome of meticulous and extensive partnership (2+ years) with doctors, factoring the local practices and demography. The app has evolved to its current form, based on multiple interactions with doctors practicing in both cities and small towns.
- To augment patient care, a practitioner can freely exchange patient contact and clinical data with the Diagnostic Labs (Dello+ For Labs app) to receive patient lab test reports, digitally.
- Also, a practitioner can refer patients to a doctor or a department, in a hospital registered on the Dello+ platform (Dello+ For Hospitals app), for further consults or procedures.
- The patients, via the Dello+ , will be able to engage practitioners to book appointments, do in clinic or phone consultations, and exchange health records easily.
Core Principles driving the Innovation at Dello+ :
- Create a higher degree of patient trust towards a practitioner.
- Enable a deeper and more empathetic engagement of patients.
- Ensure continuity of care based on end-to-end or historical health data.
- Reduce churn of existing patients for a practitioner
- Facilitate practitioner collaboration for collective decision-making.
- Improve clinical performance and greater mobility.
- Value consulting time – we encourage doctors to handwrite Rx (prescriptions) and not compromise on patient experience during consults.
Co-founder and CEO
Co-founder and CTO
Harindra is a Consulting Surgeon with specialization in skull base surgery, cochlear implantation and cancer surgery.
Dr. Shushrutha Hedna
Shushrutha is a practicing Neurologist both in the USA and India with a specialization in Stroke care and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Nithin Krishna
Nithin is a physician-researcher-entrepreneur, with publications, original scientific findings, built & scaled a tech enabled Health Platform.